Dr. Stefan Thiele
Offers hair transplant surgery – FUT, FUE, eyebrow, beard, mustache & facial hair transplants, in Dallas and Houston, Texas.
- General Surgeon with five years of training in general surgery
- Attended medical school at the University of Texas in Galveston
- Mercer University in Georgia
- Charleston Area Medical Center in W. Virginia
- Diplomate of the American Board of Wound Management
Why Dr. Stefan Thiele
Why Dr. Thiele
- General Surgeon by training
- Adept at both FUT & FUE
F A Q
Dr. Thiele attended medical school at the University of Texas in Galveston and completed his medical residency in General Surgery at the Medical Center of Central Georgia.
He also holds specializations in Family Practice and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Dr. Thiele currently is a member in good standing of:
- American Board of Wound Management
- He has also been published in the Journal of Vascular Surgery.
- General Surgeon with 5 years of training in general surgery
- 7 years of cosmetic surgery and hair transplant experience
- 8+ years at East Texas Medical Center and Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals & Clinics.
- Specialized in Excision of Skin Lesion Procedures.
- Practicing physician for over 12 years.
Dr. Thiele is an expert co-author of Prospective controlled study of the natural history of asymptomatic 60% to 69% carotid stenosis according to ultrasonic plaque morphology.
Dr. Thiele is a Board Certified Surgeon with years of experience in hair transplantation surgeries including, Follicular Unit Transplantations, Follicular Unit Extractions for eyebrow, beard, mustache, in Dallas, TX .
As a member in good standing of the American Board of Wound Management and a published author in the Journal of Vascular Surgery, is world renowned expert in the usage of regenerative medicine for pain management and treatment.
We invite you to schedule an appointment with Dr. Thielen in Dallas – Fort Worth (DFW), Texas location!