Offers hair transplant surgery – FUT, FUE, eyebrow, beard, mustache & facial hair transplants, in Dallas and Houston, Texas.
- General Surgeon with five years of training in general surgery
- Attended medical school at the University of Texas in Galveston
- Mercer University in Georgia
- Charleston Area Medical Center in W. Virginia
This procedure involves the injection of an irritant into the soft tissue of a joint that is experiencing pain with the objective of providing pain relief. It basically kick starts the joint and body’s healing mechanism.
Combination of bone marrow, fat transfer, adipose, prolotherapy, injections and/or other procedures as recommended by the physician based on the patient’s condition.
Soft tissue injections
Prolotherapy and other injectable-based procedures for the treatment of injured joints, ligaments and tendons.
Fat transfer (for pain)
Autologous fat transfer, without enzymes, manipulation or expansion, for the alleviation of knee, shoulder, and joint pain.
FDA-approvedclinical trial treatments
Derived from autologous (your own) fat tissue for the treatment of knee pain due to osteoarthritis and related conditions.
Bone marrow-based procedures
Derived from autologous (your own) bone marrow tissue for the treatment of knee, shoulder and joint pain.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Wound Management
Why Dr. Sid
Why Dr. Sid
- General Surgeon by training
- Adept at both FUT & FUE