Dr. Lawrence Barnard
Board Certified Neuromusculoskeletal Specialist. Division Chief & Director of Residency Program at Southampton Hospital. Over 20 years of experience. Outstanding pain management and injecting physician.
- 20+ years exper. in Osteopathic & Regenerative Medicine
- Hair Transplant Physician at MAXIM Hair Restoration
- NYIT President’s Service Award
- Physician at St. Barnabas Hospital
- Division Chief & Residency Program Director at Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Associate Professor of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine graduate
- Trained at NY College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Experienced Published Researcher
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Osteopathy
- Osteopathic Cranial Academy
- NY Osteopathic Medical Society
Why Dr. Barnard
Why Dr. Barnard
- Experienced Injector for pain management
- Fantastic bedside manner
- Combines osteopathic and musculoskeletal experience with pain management
- Skilled at autologous, adipose procedures
- Performs bone marrow, fat transfer for fat and other procedures
F A Q
Dr. Barnard is a board-certified in Neuromuscular Speciality and with over 20 years of experience,in Osteopathic and Regenerative Medicine is currently the Division Chief and Director of Residency Program at SouthHampton Hospital.
He is currently a member of worldwide recognized organizations including:
- The American Osteopathic Association
- The Osteopathic Cranial Academy
- New York State Osteopathic Medical Society
Dr. Barnard is:
- The proud recipient of NYIT President’s Service Award
- A practicing Physician at St. Barnabas Hospital in New York City
- The Division Chief & Residency Program Director at Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Division Associate Professor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Barnard was awarded the New York Institute of Technology’s President’s Award for his volunteer work in Haiti.
- He completed an internship with emergency medicine emphasis and residency training Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine / Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (NMM/OMM) at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx NY.
- Since completing his formal training Dr. Barnard has spent his career training medical students, interns and residents-the next generation of physicians.
Dr. Barnard not only possess outstanding bedside manner, ensuring that your thoughts and feelings are heard and understood, but he also combines the most advanced osteopathic and musculoskeletal knowledge, skills, expertise, and techniques in his pain management treatment protocols
Dr. Barnard is highly experienced and skilled in performing bone marrow therapy, fat transfers, and a variety of different treatments tailored uniquely to treat you as an individual.
We invite you to make an appointment with Dr. Barnard at the following locations:
- NYC, Astoria (Queens),
- White Plains (Westchester County)
- Huntington (Long Island).